Trib Total Media’s New Business Accelerator (NBA) is a grant program committed to helping developing companies become stable, self-sufficient businesses by offering marketing guidance, advertising support and access to our team of consultants and mentors.
Businesses accepted into the NBA grant program can expect to receive:
· A free print campaign in a Trib Total Media daily, weekly or monthly newspaper valued at $1,000.
· The opportunity to meet with Trib Total Media Advertising and Marketing management to discuss your business, products/services, goals, opportunities, marketing, advertising, website, customer value, and your return on marketing investment.
· Access to discounted advertising in Trib Total Media products for up to one year from the start of your campaign.
· A digital audit of your website, including competitor analysis, keyword insights and other suggestions for your business.
New Business Qualifications:
- ✔️A “new business” is an organization engaged in commercial, industrial, or professional activities which opened within the past 6 months.
- ✔️Businesses can be for-profit entities or non-profit organizations.
- ✔️Business types range from limited liability companies to sole proprietorships, corporations, and partnerships.
- ✔️The business must be headquartered, and have a physical location, in the Pittsburgh DMA
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.