Highlighting the News and Lifestyles of Pittsburgh’s East End, Fox Chapel and Oakmont
Every quarter, SHADY AVE provides readers across Pittsburgh’s East End, Fox Chapel and Oakmont with fresh content about the areas where they live, eat, work and play. We take them inside beautiful homes and keep them up-to-date on the hottest new shops and restaurants, and what’s happening in their neighborhood.
Our informative and visually inviting magazine is anticipated and valued by our readers as we help them live their best life!
SHADY AVE is direct mailed to 15,000 mid-to-upper income households in Oakmont, Fox Chapel, Aspinwall, Squirrel Hill, Shadyside, Oakland, Point Breeze, Highland Park and Regent Square areas.
Approximately 500 paid subscribers receive SHADY AVE outside of these areas.
Home Value: $350,000 – $1,000,000+
Healthy mix of high-spending families with children as well as empty nesters
SHADY AVE readers are more likely to:
- – Lead active, healthy lifestyles
- – Own/manage a small-mid sized business
- – Donate to charity
- – Attend cultural events
- – Own investment properties
- – Enjoy multiple trips for leisure each year
- – Subscribe to members-only clubs/organizations
- – Frequent fine dining establishments
- – Hire service providers for household maintenance